Who Are Our Bookkeeping Clients?
Mostly noteworthy, our target small business bookkeeping clients are “micro businesses” under $1 million and small businesses under $5 million that are set up as Sole Proprietors, Limited Liability Companies, and S Corporations. We can help with many aspects of your startup as well. Also, our small business accounting niche customers work in the service industry. And they focus on providing quality B2C and B2B services using technology, social media, and online methods. Therefore, we love helping those businesses and individuals that provide excellent customer service to their local market, whether you’re a marketer, a salon owner, doctor or own an AirBnB, not just in Hendersonville Tennessee, but beyond.
Because we serve the Nashville market, we can’t forget our local artists! In addition, our clients value a good bookkeeper and the knowledge and expertise we can bring to their business. Although we are located in Hendersonville Tennessee, which is a suburb of the Nashville Tennessee market, we work in the cloud. That means we are a virtual bookkeeper service and can provide bookkeeping services to anyone in the US as long as they have the internet and an email. In case you’re wondering, our small business bookkeeping services packages start at $49/month and you can get a free, no obligation quote right on our website.
We provide small business accounting services for the following service based industries:
(Your business type not listed? Contact us to see if we can help)
Select your Business Type Below
Expert Small Business Bookkeeping Services
What Does A Bookkeeper Do?
Bookkeepers are accountants that manage your general ledgers, aka “Your Books”, maintain transaction history, update balance sheets, track cash-flows, as well as create financial reports that show your business’s position at the end of every month – meaning whether you are profitable or not. Similarly, bookkeepers also manage your business documentations for audits and taxes. Thus, ensuring a smooth filing process at year end. Along with all of these tasks they also handle many additional accounting activities.
Here’s just some of the duties a bookkeeper does:
- Help you set up your business, business accounts, and tax filings
- Set up your accounting software, build your Chart of Accounts
- Handle bank transaction records, both expenses and deposits, and statement reconciliation
- Credit card account Reconciliations
- Bill entry and bill payments
- Maintaining an accounts payable register for tracking what is due and when, applying payments to bills paid
- Invoicing your customers and applying payments to customer accounts receivable
- Keep Customer records and providing customer statements
- Maintain accounts receivable reports showing who owes you, and how much, along with how often and what they buy
- Write off accounts receivable properly
- Enter and track bank transaction records, both expenses and deposits, and statement reconciliation
- Credit card account Reconciliations
- Key, calculate, and process payroll for your employees, payments to contractors based on your pay schedules
- Calculate payroll tax liabilities, prepare tax filings, and ensure timely payments
- Review and distribute W-2’s and 1099’s
- Maintaining records for all your long term assets for proper depreciation for your taxes
- Identify discrepancies found in the accounts
- Reviewing all accounts and making journal entries to inventory, adjustments, and close of month and year
- Maintain and provide accurate financial statements
- File sales, franchise, and other local and state tax filings
- Work with your accountant at year end
- Provide accounting support and expert guidance as needed to help you grow your business
How Our Small Business Accounting Services Help You:
If you could do this all yourself, you would probably not be researching bookkeepers and small business accounting services. Hence, we know and understand as a business owner you already wear too many hats. Adding 22 additional duties to your full plate just isn’t going to be possible. That’s where a small business bookkeeper can be worth the added expense – saving you time and energy.
Thus, outsourcing your small business accounting services to a bookkeeper is not only smart, its essential when building your business. With average savings to small businesses is 125 hours a year. In contrast, if you hire someone you to work in-house you are looking at equipment, office space, benefits, employee taxes, and a salary which can quickly add up to $35,000 a year or more. On top of that, you may not get the expertise needed to save you money on your taxes. Not to mention the costly mistakes that can come from someone inexperienced which can cause not only heartache but more money in the long run.
Certainly, it only makes sense to look into outsource your bookkeeping to a qualified bookkeeper. Not only that, smart small business owners average $20,000 in additional savings when they follow our cost reduction plans. All the while, we can even work to find you enough savings to pay for our services and still save you money.
Where Is Hendersonville Tennessee?
First of all, we are local and we are virtual. Our offices are located in Hendersonville Tennessee. Hendersonville Tennessee is considered a suburb of Nashville Tennessee, home of country music, as well as many other music genres. While its a top tourist destination, Nashville is also a top medical hub, and has a huge art, music, photography, and film scene. With a large population, we have all kinds of support services. Nashville is also home to many up and coming tech businesses, including Emma, Leankit, iQuity, and Takl while others like Eventbrite, Houzz, and Lyft have located branches here.
Furthermore, the Nashville area is a perfect place for freelancers and consultants, as well as starting a small business in this thriving area. Just outside of Nashville, are all kinds of comfortable and cozy suburbs, including Hendersonville Tennessee, located in Sumner County. With a throw back to simpler times with a hometown feel and less traffic, its perfect for small businesses that has a thriving local economy and an active chamber of commerce, which we are a proud member.
Above all, we’re experienced small business accountants,. All our bookkeepers have extensive accounting backgrounds, some are MBA’s, and we are all certified or advanced certified in every software system we use. While each of us have extensive experience in multiple accounting software systems, our bookkeeping software of choice for Small Business are QuickBooks Online and Xero bookkeeping software.
Is your Bookkeeping behind?
What are you waiting for?
IRS Tax Return Due - Partner, S Corp Extension Filers
IRS Tax Return Due - Individual, C Corp Extension Filers
2018 Tax Returns Due
Our Small Business Accounting Services Partners
Freelancer for Paro “elite talent network”